Terms and Conditions
- This service is free of charge to residents living within Forth Valley. Addresses provided with orders must be within the appropriate postcodes.
- The Condoms by Post service is available to anyone living in Forth Valley who is aged 16 or over. Service users are required to confirm they are 16 years old or over prior to submitting an order.
- Anyone under the age of 16 is advised to visit the local Sexual Health Services where free condoms and advice are available. (Please note; although the age of consent is 16, there is no legal age restriction on young people purchasing or acquiring condoms).
- Instructions on how to use condoms will be included in postal packs however anyone wishing to speak to a nurse or doctor can attend any of the Sexual Health Services.
- The Condoms by Post Scheme cannot be responsible for incorrect or false information supplied with orders.
- This scheme does not require registration, so we do not retain any personal details apart from the postcode supplied with each order.
Confidentiality and Data Protection Statement
Your information is transmitted to us electronically in a non-secure way. As with any non-secure electronic communication, there is a chance that your information may be intercepted and viewed by someone else.
Unfortunately we cannot accept any responsibility for any damage or loss whatsoever caused by the interception of your personal information.
Once your condom order has been processed, we will only retain details of your postcode to monitor the use of the scheme. This information will be retained by Central Sexual Health only for monitoring purposes.
The information you provide on this form will be treated as highly confidential, and Central Sexual Health will not pass it on to anyone else.